Skip to main content

Information

Chapel in Madau.

The chapel of Madau was built in 1679 by Oswald Singer in honor of the Holy Trinity, after his son was crushed by an avalanche. The chapel has a sundial with the inscription "1629" and a bell from the 17th century. It is a protected monument.

Address & Contact

Gemeinde Bach
Oberbach 47
6653 Bach

Similar Operations